Frequently Asked Questions
All visitors who are visiting to India must have a valid visa. India has recently allowed citizens to more than 160 countries to get an e-Visa which they can apply online. e-Visa is easy process for getting a visa to India and Once your application is approved, you will receive the e-Visa via email to print off and take it with you when you travel to India. Show the e-Visa to the immigration authorities in India, who will then stamp your passport.
The e-Visa will be valid for 30 days to 1 year, depending on the Visa type.
Current passport, picture, credit/debit card. If deemed necessary you may be required to provide additional information such as your home address, occupation, and family information.
● It is necessary to supply extra information or documentation for business or medical visas.
● For e-Business visa to India, applicants must submit their Business Card giving information of the receiving organization.
● For e-Medical visa for India, applicants must submit a letter from the participating hospital.
● For e-Medical attendant visa for India, applicants must give the details related to e-Medical visa holder (patient).
● For e-Conference visa for India, applicants must submit Invitation from organizer, Political clearance from MEA, Event clearance from MHA (optional)
● At the moment of application, it is not necessary to have the extra information as you can provide them at a later date.
How can we help?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safe, Fast, Reliable.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if declined.