e Visa India Application Online
To begin your application for e Visa India , please click on the button below to start yor e-Visa India application form.
Instructions : The form once started can be saved and continued later and is valid for 48 hours, please copy your save and continue link on a notepad if you want to edit the aplication later.
What is an eVisa?
The e-Visa India application service is a program that allows travellers willing to travel to India to apply for their Visas online and at their comfort. Currently, thousands of travellers from more than 160 countries can apply for any e-Visa India or eTourist visa category based on the purpose of their visit and travel to India without having to visit embassies to get their Indian visa.
Travellers are therefore encouraged to use this program to obtain their Indian e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective.
india E VISA application
e-Visa is a way of getting ETA (electronic travel authorization). All visitors who want to visit India must have a valid visa. India has allowed citizens to more than 160 countries to get an e-Visa which they can apply online.
We make sure that your eVisa is validated before submitting to ensure high chances of approval. That is why Indian e Visa applied through us are 98% approved.
One can easily apply ETA eVisa to India in a few simple steps
Apply your visa in 3 steps
e Tourist Visa
e Business Visa
e Medical Visa
eMedical Attendant Visa
APPLY EVISA ONLINE
Start Your Application
You can apply eVisa from our site and follow the instruction and steps for fill form very carefully without any mistake. We promised to you for provide eVisa services faster and in a easy steps.
Frequently asked questions
All visitors who are visiting to India must have a valid visa. India has recently allowed citizens to more than 160 countries to get an e-Visa which they can apply online. e-Visa is simple process for getting visa to India and Once your application is approved, you will receive the e-Visa by email to print off and take with you when you travel to India. Show the e-Visa to the immigration authorities in India, who will then stamp your passport.
The e-Visa will be valid from 30 days to 1 year, depending on the Visa type.
● e-Visa is applied and received online. You don’t need to submit passport or any documents.
● The traditional Indian Visa can only be obtained through a presidential application at the embassy or consulate. The process to obtain a traditional Indian Visa is much more complicated and takes a lot longer, as you are required to submit your original passport along with your visa application, financial and residence statements via mail in order for the visa to be approved and stamped inside the physical passport.
● You also have to wait about weeks for having traditional Visa instead of few days as e-Visa.
No, The visitors can take exit form any authorised Immigration Check Post (ICP) in India.
Travellers can visit to India any of one purpose by e-Visa as – tourist, short-term medical treatment, short-term medical attendant, short term yoga programme, casual business, for conference and to meet friends and relatives will be eligible to apply.
Tab Content there are five kinds of India e-Visa for the ordinary passport only:
● Tourist e-Visa – for holidays, travelling, sightseeing, visiting friends or relatives;
● Medical e-Visa – for treatment in the hospital or with specific doctors in India.
● Medical attendant e-Visa – for medical attendant purpose with patient in India .
● Business e-Visa – for doing business in India.
● eConference Visa – to attend a conference/seminar/workshop organized by a ministry or department of the government of Indian state governments or administrations and their subordinate/ attached organizations and psus.
Current passport, picture, credit/debit card. If deemed necessary you may be required to provide additional information such as your home address, occupation, and family information.
● It is necessary to supply extra information or documentation for business or medical visas.
● For e-Business visa to India, applicants must submit a Business Card giving information of the receiving organization.
● For e-Medical visas for India, applicants must submit a letter from the participating hospital.
● For e-Medical attendant visa for India, applicants must give the details related to eMedical visa holder (patient).
● For eConference visa for India, applicants must must submit Invitation from organizer, Political clearance from MEA, Event clearance from MHA (optional)
● At the moment of application, it is not necessary to have the extra information as you can provide them at a later date.
When you receive your e-Visa, check the details carefully for any mistakes. You need to check the following.
1. Your full name, as shown in your passport
2. Your application ID
3. Your passport number
4. Your visa number
5. Your nationality
6. The period the e-Visa is valid for
Yes, children must have a valid visa to travel to India. Fill in a separate application for each child.
You Can apply e-Visa three to four four months before you travel. Although the visa may only take a few days to process, it is better to allow plenty of time in case any issues arise during the application process. We recommend that you can apply your E-visa one month before you travel.